Did you know….
Your breathe reflects how you feel?
The amount and movement of breath within your body is a reflection and indication of how you’re able to respond to stress. The more your breath is constricted, the more constricted your life feels. The symptoms are obvious – stress, anxiety, pain and resistance.
When your breathing is open, full and conscious, the better your feel and the more resilient your become.
Each session takes you on a healing journey within yourself that can result in:
- Stress relief and deep relaxation
- Enhanced ability to be present in the moment
- Profound peace of mind, joy and love
- Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
- Release of obstacles on the physical, emotional and mental levels. You become freer of behavioral patterns and habits.
- Feeling empowered to take action
- More awareness and greater mental clarity resulting in increased creativity and productivity
- A deeper connection with your divine nature from which all positive change flows
- Improves sleep and eases pain
“I decided early on that the body must be involved in one’s psychological healing, because the body can hold on to memories and images that are otherwise inaccessible. You can’t get to them simply by talking about them.” ~Marion Woodman, Jungian analyst